Another first post.

Article: 7467 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: someone@somewhere.org
Subject: Another first post.
Date: 2 Mar 1995 07:13:02 GMT

ObHack:

The old Color Computers (Coco's) could not display lower case, instead it
used inverse video to symbolize lower case characters. A new revision of
the Coco's had a Video Display Generator that could support lowercase, but
this feature was not used to maintain backwards compatibilty with the
older models. Using a 74157 TTL quad data selector and my Tandy service
manual I was able to force the VDG in to true lowercase while keeping with
backwards compatibilty.

Child Child

Back to index