Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?

Article: 7360 of alt.hackers
From: adam@arcadia.cs.rmit.EDU.AU (Adam Eberbach)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How can I deal with a food stealer?
Date: 13 Feb 1995 03:30:57 GMT

Eric Hietala (eric@clark.net) wrote:
: Subject: How can I deal with a food stealer?

: I share a freezer/fridge/microwave at work.  Someone on the night shift
: is taking some of my frozen food, once or twice a week.  So far they have
: taken burritos and small pizzas.

On a small pizza, concealment is difficult. However, you could easily add
some truly deadly chilli - Some of those incredibly nasty little green
ones, maybe even take out the seed and just use that.

On a burrito you have so many more possibilities. You could collect
dead flies and fill one up with the bodies, or perhaps a cockroach?
Better still, secrete a small sack of blue food dye in there somewhere.
With a bit of luck it will drip down his chin too :-)

There are so many other possibilities. Cut some 30-gauge wire into < 1mm
pieces, and mix it with the burrito filling. Add superglue to the pastry
so it just won't let go. Touch powder? electricity?

No obhack, just fun suggestions. Sorry.
--
Adam Eberbach, Computer Science graduate, RMIT.  adam@arcadia.cs.rmit.edu.au

gone