IRC and related bumpf...

Article: 7503 of alt.hackers
From: ptruman@coventry.ac.uk (-=Falcon=-)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: IRC and related bumpf...
Date: 9 Mar 1995 23:43:46 -0000

Hello all....
If anyone has any lovely IRC scripts (or an ftp site for them) can they
either send them to me or let me know of the address?
I'm trying to learn script programming for IRC and not getting far..... :)
Cheers

ObHack: Wiring the intercom line in one room of a flat back to the intercom
panel, and installing a little timer, so if anyone buzzes a certain room
after a designated time......the signal current goes back to the button! };)
Shame my new place has plastic buttons............:(

Back to index