Re: Minesweeper solver

Article: 7808 of alt.hackers
From: fatboy@Deakin.Edu.Au (Roland T Flakfeiser)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Minesweeper solver
Date: 12 May 1995 17:10:56 GMT

Anto writes:

>Hi All,

>(original posting included below)

>Sorry - I was a bit misleading in my description.

>The program was a little more intelligent than I described.

>You started up minesweeper and also the cheat program at
>the same time.  Then the cheat program ran in the
>background (ha - that is a bit of a joke since MS Windows does
>not offer true multitasking so no program runs in the
>background).  You played the game and the cheat program played also.

What still beats me is why every1 still wnats to cheat on minesweeper.
Just edit the damn minsweeper.ini and add ridiculous values to the
top score list. Job done every1 thinks ur a legend.
Just to be more kewl atrtib +r the file it not really a secure measure
but stops those secretaries who live on minesweeper beating ur score.
Good to know secretaries are useful for something hey?? Coz the sure
know dick about computers.

\
\

>and here is a little fortune cookie (last update -
>Wed May 10 14:59:34 BST 1995)

>Some men are discovered; others are found out.

Back to index