Re: Novell -> Unix Mount

Article: 8368 of alt.hackers
From: chris@eris.hsc.colorado.edu (Chris Yoder)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Novell -> Unix Mount
Date: 31 Jul 1995 16:30:51 GMT

In article <3vc77o$r6p@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>,
Crust <ayman@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu> wrote:
:I won't belabor the point. So, does anyone know how to mount a novell
:volume on a Unix Machine. What software is needed on the novell side,
:to get TCP/IP. I am not very familiar with Novell. I have only
:installed it once. Any help or manuals anyone can give me is greatly
:appreciated. Thanx in advance.

	The easiest way to do this, is get the novell package that
supplies NFS.
	There is also a Novell Netware Client for Novell Unixware.
--
| Get the mail address from the headers! | Sabreur for NCF in Boulder  |

gone

Back to index