What is this System? Help!

Article: 8431 of alt.hackers
From: jbodarky@leia.ursinus.edu (Jonathan Bodarky)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: What is this System? Help!
Date: 11 Aug 1995 14:21:41 -0400

I Need some help... today, while running an NSLOOKUP on my domain name, I
found something I didn't recognize... I pinged it, got 0ms turnaround.
FTP is shut out.  Here is the results of a finger and a attempted telnet:

>>>finger @ursprep

    Line     User      Host(   Idle Location
*  2 vty 0             idl        0 ACAD.URSINUS.EDU
>>>telnet ursprep
Trying... Connected to URSPREP.URSINUS.EDU.

User Access Verification

Password:
Password:
% Bad passwords

Connection closed by Foreign host

What is this????? Any Clues???
ACAD is our main machine.

ObHack:
hmmm.... shit..... Kinda bummed Jerry died... Well, this is real lame.
"trained" my Soundblaster's VoiceAssist program to recognize
my roomates
voice and then set it up to blast out some very "not-nice"
comments.  Is
pretty accurate.
Hey... no hack too small.   Sorry..... itll be better next time.

Child Child Child

Back to index