Re: How do I begin a hacking career

Article: 8947 of alt.hackers
From: bruce@I_should_put_my_domain_in_etc_NNTP_INEWS_DOMAIN (Bruce Kingsbury)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: How do I begin a hacking career
Date: 28 Oct 1995 01:23:34 GMT

: I connected the pin in the upper left corner to the 'frame'-pin
: and while I had them connected together the computer was shutdown
: when I to away the screwdriver the computer booted up.

Funny how shorting out the power can do that..

!ObHack: I don't think I did this right, but then I don't know that an
approval is still required. Also I can't use vi very well
 and the terminal server dropps characters so I can barely
 see what I'm typing, but "this post"
hacks are dispicable, so:

ObHack: creating a "none" compression type for my fidonet mailer,
which
insists that all mail must be compressed. I defined a "compression"
program
that just moved the .pkt's to another directory for Watergate to process.
Lame, I know..

ObNextHack: adding headers at will to my UUCP-gated messages

gone gone

Back to index