This hack kicks ass! It rules!

Article: 7588 of alt.hackers
From: ButtHead@mtv.com (ButtHead)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: This hack kicks ass!  It rules!
Date: 3 April 1995 01:23:45 GMT
Sender: ButtHead@mtv.com

Huh, huh huh.  Or is it heh heh heh heh heh heh?

That was cool.

Oh, dammit.  I need an ObHack, it looks like...

ObAquariumHack> Tricking my oscar into eating foodsticks by tying a
string to
each and dragging them through the water.  (He would only eat live food -- he
wouldn't even eat a goldfish he hadn't killed.  We were out of goldfish, and
the store was closed, and he was hungry.)  Okay, so it was intensely lame.  I
guess you had to be there.

This probably isn't going through anyway....

-ButtHead-

***Beavis' mom stole my .sig***

Back to index