Windows write format?

Article: 7896 of alt.hackers
From: Brian Quinion <Brian@quinion.demon.co.uk>
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Windows write format?
Date: 28 May 1995 13:34:16 +0100
Sender: news@news.demon.co.uk

I'm getting to a point in a project where I need to know the clipboard format
for windows write, but of course it isn't documented.  Has anyone worked out
the format already to save me the effort?

OBHack:
  Use the (now defunct) cables installed by the cable TV firm to network
  two computers in total different parts of the house.  Since they put them
  in for free on special offer it was a cheap way to get the house wired.

--
Brian Quinion

Back to index