Re: Sendmail security holes..

Article: 7387 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: byerr@netcom.com (*greeeeaaaaaaat*)
Subject: Re: Sendmail security holes..
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 04:43:56 GMT
Sender: byerr@netcom18.netcom.com

In <3hpg3j$19l@agate.berkeley.edu> blyon@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Ben
Lyon) writes:

>OK man, now that you've gone off and flamed yer ass off before thinking,
>maybe I should inform you as to the situation.
>THIS IS MY SPARCSTATION.  I am trying to play with it so I may learn it
>insode out, security wise.  CAN YOU GRASP THIS YOU WORTHLESS JUDGEMENTAL
>PIECT OF SHIT?
>hope so.

Suuuuure. Learn to spell, maybe then you'll have some credibility.

Obhack: Built a simple parallel port led cpumeter using aluminum foil
and masking tape instead of solder because it was all I had on hand at
the moment. :)
--
Ben Byer      byerr@netcom.com     I am not a bushing
GC2.1:G!d?H+s+:g-p?+!aua--w+v-C++++US++P+L++3-EN+++K---W---

Parent

Back to index