test post

Article: 7484 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
From: dsmcf@sc3d.demon.co.uk (Donald McFarlane)
Subject: test post
Sender: news@demon.co.uk (Usenet Administration)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 20:37:35 GMT

ObHack: moving several unix boxes 20m or so without powering down or
        causing network outage.  Power supply required mains being sourced
        from male connectors, bit ugly.  Not much of a hack, but I'm fed
        up thinking of new ones every time I do a test post to try and get
        this thing past the anti-self-moderating features of my system.

ObBlob:  .oO.
          '"

--
preferred email address is dsmcf@sc3d.demon.co.uk unless otherwise specified