Very cool (IMO) news hack

Article: 7530 of alt.hackers
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Very cool (IMO) news hack
From: Wesley Crusher <wesley@enterprise.starship.federation.org>
Date: 22 Mar 95 18:00:15 GMT
Stardate: 3754.2

Hi, boys and girls. I'm posting from my console on the
bridge of the Enterprise to tell you about my neat little
news hack. (I'll forge my mom's approval for this message.)

You see, I figured out how to use IHAVE to post an article
so that I can make the header say whatever the hell I want
it to. I also found a site (by examining a lot of Path:'s
in other news articles) that I can use for posting so
that my own site doesn't show up in the header.
Pretty neat, huh? Gotta go - Cmdr. Riker's horny.

Child Child Child Child Child Child

Back to index