guy who I can finger for NNTP servers

Article: 7921 of alt.hackers
From: caution@shore.net (Christian Morley)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: guy who I can finger for NNTP servers
Date: 31 May 1995 21:51:11 GMT

Hi, about two years ago I had the name of a guy who kept a listing of all
the publicly accessible news servers...I can't remember the address and I
was wondering if you guys out there might have it and if so could you
email me with it?  (If i recall correctly, all I had to do was finger his
account and it was in his .plan) thanks!

ObHack:  Getting Windows95 to work....
j/k

RealObHack: teaching my sister who is flunking math to write her own web
pages (this may not seem like much, but for a twelve year old girl who
was terrified of computers two weeks ago and who now won't get off of
mine itspretty darn good...I'm pretty happy about the whole thing)
promise to include a better obhack next post (i'm all hacked out!)

Back to index