signature programs

Article: 8942 of alt.hackers
From: faase@cs.utwente.nl (Frans F.J. Faase)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: signature programs
Date: 26 Oct 1995 10:33:42 GMT

Hello,

I would like to announce a WWW page on signature programs,
e.g. programs that people have put in their signature, and
that fit in just a few lines. If you know of any such programs,
I am collect them, and would like to put them in the page
(with credits, and link to your page ...). The page
can be found at:
    http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~faase/Sign/

ObTrivialHack:
Posting to this newsgroup. Success on first attempt! (I typed this
before I did it.)

ObHack:
The other day may 20 year old Philips saving machine stopped working.
My wife started to shout that I should get a new one for my brithday.
But because there had been problems with the switch before, I opened
it, and short-circuited the switch, by taking out the wire from
one part of the switch, and put it with the other. The switch use
a friction based connection method (Yes, Philips == quality design).
Now it is working again, apart form the switch, but I plugged it in
every day anyhow. So, in a sense I have made its operation even
easier.

Frans

--
Frans J. Faase
Information Systems Group                          Tel   : +31-53-4894232

Back to index