Shell game, and ick

Article: 8975 of alt.hackers
From: dilatush@condor.sccs.swarthmore.edu (Jeremy Todd Dilatush)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Shell game, and ick
Date: 2 Nov 1995 19:10:17 GMT

Well,  if you look at my post above, you find out that for me, too, the
group is no longer moderated.  But as I was posting for some time while
it was moderated (and I always remember my ObHacks), I think it's legit for
me to post.  (And yes, I used vanilla tin to do it then, too.)

ObHack:
	Shell script implementation of tic tac toe.  Uses practically no
	external programs, except ones like 'test' that you never think of
	being separate anyway.

	It's called shttt, and has been tested with 'bash' under OSF/1, IRIX
	5.3, and Solaris 2.4.  Other OS's may have trouble, I dunno.  I know
	that /bin/sh on IRIX _really dislikes_ the script, ie it either
	runs out of memory halfway through, or dumps core (yes, in the shell)

	The documentation is at
	http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~dilatush/shttt.doc

	The script is at
	http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~dilatush/shttt