Re: Broke for good (was Re: ports?)

Article: 8543 of alt.hackers
From: gargoyle@MBnet.MB.CA (Christian Schlosser)
Newsgroups: alt.hackers
Subject: Re: Broke for good (was Re: ports?)
Date: 9 Sep 95 02:06:52 GMT

Talking about hacked cars...

I've got a fun one. (My friends call it Satan's Flamin' Chariot :)
Don't have parking brakes. They consist of two chunks of wood in the
passenger seat I jam under the wheels to keep it from rolling off. Wired
the radio myself. Hooked it into some random wire back there. Works good
except in cold temperatures (below -30C) There's a heat-sensitive loose
connection (in the radio itself) To make it go again I clobber the
dashboard a few times with a "parking brake" :) All the tires are
bald &
leaking, the windshield is cracked, and I can see out through the holes
in the door when I drive (have to plug them up with something before
winter rolls around :) ...Some trigger-happy neighbor's kids shot them in
with a .22... Oh, yeah the best part. The connection on the starter
solenoid is really loose, so I have to start it by jamming a srewdriver
between connections.

<grin> this car exists. No bullshit. Drive it to work everyday. :) Goes
good too. 160 kph on the pavement.

gone

Back to index